The charmingly historic town of Brunswick Georgia is located on the coast, just under 30 minutes from the Horse Stamp Inn towards St. Simons Island. Brunswick is one of the most unique and historic towns along the coast, and it is certainly worthy of exploration. It’s a town known for its Victorian-era old historic downtown, along with its huge, centuries-old Lover’s Oaktree. Brunswick serves as the gateway to the golden isles, with a causeway leading to each of the 4 islands.
We invite you to basque in luxury at the beautiful Horse Stamp Inn this winter and enjoy the mild weather on the picturesque coastline of Georgia. Book your room at our Georgia Bed and Breakfast today.
10 Things to do in Brunswick This Winter
Brunswick has a long history in the seafood industry, as evidenced by the shrimp boats still lining the town’s wharf. You can do worse than spending the day watching these colorful boats come and go, unloading the daily catch to later be enjoyed in the town’s many wonderful restaurants. If you’re looking for more, though, here are 10 great things to do in Brunswick this winter.
- Want to get in on the shrimping fun? You can, in Brunswick! The Lady Jane, which calls this historic port home, is the only shrimping vessel on the entire eastern seaboard that is certified to take out up to 49 passengers for a day they won’t forget.
- If shrimping isn’t for you but you’d still like to get out on the water, try taking a charter boat from either Brunswick Landing Marina or Two Way Fish Camp & Marina.
- Watch a show at the Historic Ritz Theatre, originally built as a grand opera house in 1899.
- Take a dinner cruise on the Emerald Princess II Casino Cruise Ship. It’s 4 fun-filled decks of gaming fun, and sure to fill a fun evening in Brunswick Georgia.
- Take a photo historic Sidney Lanier Bridge, the largest spanning bridge in Georgia. This February, get your chance to run (or walk) across the bridge during the annual Bridge Run. The event will take place on February 15, 2020.
- Take your photo in front of the magnificent Lover’s Oak Tree.
- Take a walking tour of the Old Town Brunswick Historic District.
- Look over the famed Marshes of Glynn at the Marshes of Glynn Overlook Park.
- Go Birdwatching at the Sansavilla Wildlife Management Area.
- Take a tour of the Richland Distilling Company, an award-winning producer of single state rum.
There are, of course, many, many more things to do in Brunswick and Georgia’s Golden Isles. Come visit us this winter, and explore this extraordinary coastal destination for yourself!
The Perfect Lodging Near Brunswick Georgia
Though the Horse Stamp Inn isn’t located in Brunswick Georgia, it’s not all that far away. It’s approximately 20 minutes from this charming coastal town. More importantly, the Horse Stamp Inn is an unbeatably luxurious property that will whisk your cares away from the moment you arrive. And, after all, leaving your cares behind is the entire reason to getaway to the Georgia coast in the first place.
Step foot in our luxurious guest rooms and you’ll see just how special this place is for yourself. You’ll find oversized, luxuriously appointed King Beds in each room, which has all been thoughtfully decorated and outfitted with top-of-the-line modern amenities. Daily gourmet breakfasts are served fresh, and every detail of your stay is taken care of for you. You’ll wonder why you haven’t stayed with us before, and we’ll wonder when we’re going to see you again.
Enjoy luxury like no other. Book a room at the Horse Stamp Inn, Georgia’s finest Bed and Breakfast, this winter.